Scholarships for UW-Green Bay

WMCA Scholarship Applications Now Available for UW-Green Bay Institute


The UW-GB Clerks and Treasurers Institute in Green Bay is truly the premiere place to learn the skills you need to be the best Professional Clerk you can be. Aside from the institute being held virtually again this year, therefore saving your municipality money for travel expenses, the WMCA has scholarships available for any Clerk planning to attend the Clerks Institute. Applications must be postmarked by April 12. All members are encouraged to apply for a scholarship no matter which year of the institute you are in – Year 1, 2 or 3 or Clerks Completion.  Remember, Clerks Completion is the 4th year taken after doing the Treasurers Institute.


Please read the following and know what you need to comply with before filling out the application:

-   My membership to the WMCA will be paid for the current year before this application will be considered.

-   Deadline to apply is midnight April12th.

-   I understand that I must provide an answer for ALL questions for my application to be considered.

-   In addition to my application - I will email or mail a letter of support from my Supervisor/Mayor/Board Chair stating that they do support my attendance at the UW-Green Bay Institute. The letter must be physically signed by the Supervisor, Mayor or Board Chair before being submitted to the WMCA Office by April 12, 2024.

-   I understand that if a scholarship is awarded to me, I must attend the Institute that I have indicated in my application that will be held in July 2024 and I will attend all the required classes. This scholarship is a reimbursement scholarship and if the UWGB tells us that you did not attend everything required, you will forfeit the scholarship.  [The staff can tell if you hang up or disconnect from a class early.]

-   I also understand that if I am not employed at the same municipality at the time of the Institute, I will not receive the scholarship and it is not transferable to another person or another municipality.